Once you have logged in, you will see a dashboard with all transactions related to your operation.
"Filter”: Here you can filter your transactions according to various criteria to quickly find whichever one you are seeking.
You can also go to "Transactions” to filter or sort them by name.
"Transactions”: Under this heading you will find a list of your transactions with the most pertinent details for each transaction.
Click on a transaction to see the details.
Click on "New” to open a new transaction file. If you have already saved a template, click on "New from template” to create a transaction file based on that template.
Instructions for filling out the form are given under the heading "Transaction”.
Click on "Supply Chain” to manage data about your suppliers. You can establish multiple supply chains, as needed. If you generally have the same suppliers for a specific product, you may want to establish a supply chain under the name of that product.
To create a new transaction file, you can then select the supply chain and more quickly choose the correct suppliers.
When you click the "New” icon on the dashboard, you will get a form to fill out with data for a new transaction.
1. Enter all relevant details under "Transaction”. As described above for "Supply Chain”, choose the supply chain that you already created for your product in order to find the correct suppliers.
2. Under "Supply Chain” tick each operation that is involved in the current transaction as "active”. Also tick which farmers are involved under "Raw product producer”.
3. For each operation, indicate the season in which the product was grown, processed or distributed.
4. Under "Checklist” you will find a checklist for the chosen product and country of origin. These questions must all be answered with "yes” before the transaction file can be released to the importer.
5. Under "Comments” you can leave a message for the importer or for Bio Suisse, as needed.
6. Click on "Release to importer” to release the transaction file to the importer for review.
TRAFFIC LIGHTS SYSTEM
In the transaction, the traffic lights are the following ones:
Under "Sypply Chain” it is indicated for each operation if there is for the chosen product a valid certificate during the season of harvest, trade or processing. (The exporter indicates the season for each operation.)
Under "Transaction” you can also find, according to the same criteria, the exporter's status.
If all traffic lights are green, the status of the transaction will also be green. If at least one traffic light is red, the whole status will be red, too. This light can also be seen in the dashboard.